Managing Principal of Cresa Cincinnati
Sean is an experienced advocate for companies in a wide variety of industries that occupy office and industrial facilities. He specializes in helping clients align their real estate objectives with their business plans by implementing an integrated service model that includes: strategic planning, lease and purchase negotiations, site selection, and financial analysis. Beyond representing tenants throughout the southwest Ohio market, Sean has helped multiple organizations expand their real estate footprints outside the area as well. As a LEED AP, he is able to consult with companies on the potential benefits that “green” design has to offer.
Prior to joining Cresa, Sean was employed in the financial industry with local advisory firm RiverPoint Capital Management that manages about $1billion in assets. As a manager there he specialized in marketing, equity market analysis and technology.
Cresa Cincinnati 2005 – Present
RiverPoint Capital Management 2000 – 2005
Sean and his wife Amanda live in Midtown Cincinnati with their three children. He is a competitive junkie, from soccer leagues to outdoor endurance events. Sean is also a fond patron of the local arts community, particularly the symphony orchestra and modern art.
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, Member
- Ohio Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- U.S. Green Building Council – Cincinnati Chapter, Member
- Popular Choice Chamber Ensembles, Executive Director
- Hamilton County Boards and Commissions Committee, Co-Chair/li>
- Hamilton County Republican Party Leadership Council, Past Co-Chair